SHARE

#MISSING: Michael Mosley, 32 - Lauderdale County, MISSISSIPPI

Almost two months after the disappearance of a Lauderdale County man, his family is calling for an intensified search.

During the early morning hours of June 24, 2015, is the last time that Nickey Robinson saw her son, Michael Mosley.

"He left my house before daylight that morning, and he told me that he'd be back in an hour," said Robinson. "And I haven't heard from him."

"He don't go without contacting me or mama," said Mosley's sister, Destina Battles.

Destina and her mom both say that they've heard that 32-year-old Michael was last seen in the Dalewood Lake area, and that he was possibly with several people.

"I know he has been harmed. Honest to God, I do," Battles said.

Mosley's mother says that family and friends have searched the wooded areas that are inside and outside the gated Dalewood community, but what they want now is for investigators to actually search the lake.

"They told me it's out of the question. It's too big," Robinson said.

"In previous incidents, we've had eyewitnesses say this person went down right here, and that's where the search was conducted," said Sheriff Billy Sollie. "At this point, the investigators nor the family have anyone saying that they saw his body placed in the water at this location. I don't think anyone in the state has the 
 to dredge a lake of that size. We're looking at 1,500 acres of bottom surface area that would have to be dredged. We don't have the resources to do that."

"I just want my son back," said Robinson. "I don't 
 who tells. They ain't got to give no name. I just want my son back."

Michael Lane Mosley is 32-years-old. He's about 6 feet tall, and weighs 180 pounds. According to investigators, a female said that he went missing in the woods near the Dalewood community around 2 p.m. on June 24th. A $2,000 reward is being offered for information that leads to where he can be found. The number to call is 601-604-8603.


--
Respectfully,

Amy Kinney
Missing Alerts Manager
Board of Director
LostNMissing, Inc.
501c(3) Nonprofit 

No comments: