SHARE

#MISSING: Taelor Taylor, 21 - Erie, PENNSYLVANIA

It's been a week since Taelor Taylor, 21, went missing without a trace from his home at 26th Street and Wayne in Erie.

His family and friends organized a search party Tuesday evening down near East High School, to scan the areas surrounding locations he frequently visited.

"He went from being confident and sure about himself to confused, and I tried to be there for him - and he just took off," said James Taylor, the father of the missing person.

Taelor's sister said as soon as she heard the news, she began calling his phone, texting him and got no response. For the first two days, his phone would ring. But, on Thursday October 16th, Taelor's phone started going to voicemail.

"F
or me to be texting him that I'm worried, I'm scared and I want to know where he is, and for me to call him and call him and call him, for him not to get back to me, it worries me," said Jordan Fleming, Taelor's sister.

Fighting back tears, Jordan describes how emotionally exhausting the search has been for her missing brother.

"
I've been to every street, every corner, every park, every water site, everywhere and I can't find him anywhere, I can't find him anywhere," said Fleming. "This has been my nightmare right here, this is the worst that I have ever felt in my life."

On Tuesday October 14th, Jordan said her brother was not acting like himself and seemed depressed. Fleming said he walked out the door and headed to his mother's home a few blocks away. She never saw him again.

"
Me and my brother, have a relationship a brother and a sister should have," said Fleming. "I need him to call me back." Taelor's father said they just want to know he's safe.

"
Just let us know, that's all we ask, and whoever is with him, if he doesn't [contact us] - somebody let us know, just somebody, I don't care who it is," said Taylor. 

The Erie Police Department was notified of Taelor's disappearance Friday October 17th, and say Taelor is an adult who can freely leave on his own accord, and since there are no signs of foul play, there isn't much that they can do at this point.

Taelor Taylor is described as a 6'7" black male, weighing about 195lbs. and was not seen taking anything with him.

Contact the Erie Police Department at 
(814) 870-1125 or (814) 870-1120 if you have any information on Taelor's whereabouts.
 
SOURCE: Family of Missing Erie Man Organizes Search - YourErie.com - Powered by JET 24 and FOX 66 Erie PA
--------------------------------------------------------
LostNMissing Inc.

www.lostnmissing.com


LostNMissing Inc., is an all-volunteer national tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (the "code") and qualifies as a public supported organization under Sections, or Categories: P99 (Human Services - Multipurpose and Other N.E.C.); M99 (Other Public Safety, Disaster Preparedness, and Relief N.E.C.); I01 (Alliance/Advocacy Organizations). LostNMissing is organized and incorporated under the laws of the State of New Hampshire. We never charge a fee for our services.
 

No comments: