SHARE

Earthly Body Located: Gerald Boyles, 75 - Kentucky (had been missing since September 2013)

Family reported that the body of a man reported missing since September of 2013 has apparently been found. Gerald L. Boyles of Sandhill, Ky., had been the object of a search by his son, Tim Boyles of Piketon, assisted by his cousin Rick Boyles.

"I got the notice that they found him," Boyles told theDaily Times Saturday morning. "I don't know a lot about it because I'm still at my house up in Piketon."

Boyles suggested the Times contact the South Shore Police Department. However, there was no response at that office except for a voice message. The Times left a message requesting information, but the department did not return calls.

"I'm not for sure, but I think they found him on East Tygart Road," Boyles said. "There was a robbery at that gas station at the edge of it, and my dad's sister called me and told me that found him. I think it was in a field or something."

Earlier in the week, Boyles told the Daily Times they had been searching from this are to Virginia and to Lima, Ohio. He said they had also focused on Ironton because of a shelter there. The Times contacted the Kentucky State Police and asked if they could verify that Boyles' body has been found and they could not.

 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
LostNMissing Inc.
www.lostnmissing.com


LostNMissing Inc., is an all-volunteer national tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (the "code") and qualifies as a public supported organization under Sections, or Categories: P99 (Human Services - Multipurpose and Other N.E.C.); M99 (Other Public Safety, Disaster Preparedness, and Relief N.E.C.); I01 (Alliance/Advocacy Organizations). LostNMissing is organized and incorporated under the laws of the State of New Hampshire. We never charge a fee for our services.

No comments: